Solarmax 2 Solarmax 2

Great Game! I have played it 100 times...well probably more. I even bought it on google play for my phone. When do we get a sequel?
My only suggestions would be the option to select multiple planets for simultaneous onslaught and perhaps a hotkey for 25%, 50%, and 100%. Other than that this a perfect game! Now we need more missions, more planets and above all more space stations!! WOOT! Can't wait to buy the sequel. you are going to make a sequel right?

Sniper Zombi Walking Dead Sniper Zombi Walking Dead

cannot aim, move ro switch weapons. i can only fire the handgun. but it doesnt kill any zombies.

-&amp;gt;- Skies of War -&amp;lt;- ->- Skies of War -<-

good game but this is newgrounds everything by everyone. I'm not going to pay for something that could be just a few clicks away. Why not open the game up? More people could appreciate what a great job you did.

Senator: The Game! Senator: The Game!

briiliant! Down to earth and realistic

The Leon Wars The Leon Wars

meh

its a good game but how in the hell can you win if the screen stays on your castle the entire game. how do you take the enemy's castle if the game wont show it to you? you need to fix that glitch

Morsel Mania! Morsel Mania!

Good Game

Its addicting and really hard once it speeds up.

inversecoma responds:

WOOO!

-The Clicky Game- -The Clicky Game-

i hate you for this game.

good game. needs more levels.

Sonata in Scarf Major Sonata in Scarf Major

not a bad little game

you just need some sound and more levels

Bloody Blades Bloody Blades

YOU NEED TO

You need to make the levels go past fricken 10 dude!! i got to about 53000 points and iv been playing it so long it got boring. THE NINJAS DONT COME FAST ENOUGH i like this but it needs MORE NINJAS!!!!

- Spin Climb - {Green} - Spin Climb - {Green}

dude, sweet

that was cool and i jsut couldnt do it past the upsidedown part. the whole left right reverse thing. but the only thing i might suggest is slow down the characters movement from side to side. thats how i ended up falling most of the because hes jsut too god awful fast. now dont make him too slow or the games not chalenging im jsut sayin for funs sake just a smidgen slower side to side. and a creative idea maybe make him do flips or something when he jumps