There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

grrr

i hate cliffhangers. i hope the next one comes out soon.

The Fat Anime Collab 3 The Fat Anime Collab 3

umm yeah...

ok i liked the fact that there was fat anime because iv honestly never seen fat anime people. but i really hated the delivery system. like all the nasty puking sound effects and such...plus the puking chick. i give you an 8 for effort, 3 for delivery, 10 for originality, and 5 for funny (it would have been funnier without the nastiness) so you get a 6 over all.

The MAC & PC show The MAC & PC show

definitely

well its not so much as macs dont play games well. its the fact that mac just simply doesnt play games at all unless you buy them special for $75 each. still an awesome and very true flash. i wanna see that one on tv.

Solarmax 2 Solarmax 2

Great Game! I have played it 100 times...well probably more. I even bought it on google play for my phone. When do we get a sequel?
My only suggestions would be the option to select multiple planets for simultaneous onslaught and perhaps a hotkey for 25%, 50%, and 100%. Other than that this a perfect game! Now we need more missions, more planets and above all more space stations!! WOOT! Can't wait to buy the sequel. you are going to make a sequel right?

Sniper Zombi Walking Dead Sniper Zombi Walking Dead

cannot aim, move ro switch weapons. i can only fire the handgun. but it doesnt kill any zombies.

-&amp;gt;- Skies of War -&amp;lt;- ->- Skies of War -<-

good game but this is newgrounds everything by everyone. I'm not going to pay for something that could be just a few clicks away. Why not open the game up? More people could appreciate what a great job you did.

Tetris Remix [Revamped](Final) Tetris Remix [Revamped](Final)

Sweet

Best Tetris iv ever heard nice

Syphonrox (Final) Syphonrox (Final)

TWO WORDS